Duplicitous, How We the People Can Reclaim America, Book ReleasedPosted by: pride | Posted on: August 12, 2014
Duplicitous: How We the People Can Reclaim America was released on August 12, 2014.
Duplicitous the book’s primary goal is to educate you on the root causes of the social and political strife in our country, and on the flip side of this coin, to offer practical personal, professional and technical solutions and strategies that when implemented properly will empower you as an individual, a teenager, a corporation, a non-profit organization, or a politician to Reclaim America! It is much more than a how-to book. It is for learning about and preserving our Nation and our culture. The US Constitution, the fundamental law of this country and part of what makes this country great, starts with three important words … “We the People.” It is our responsibility as a free and informed society to do what it takes to fight for liberty, justice and freedom. I have two simple questions to ask you the reader. What type of society do you want your children and grandchildren to inherit? How close are we to fulfilling that vision?
500 pages and 15 chapters of game-changing perspectives:
- Description of what it means to be American
- Perspectives on grassroots politics in America
- Discussions on perception, morality and self-fulfillment
- Proven strategies to successfully pursue your social or political cause and achieve results
- Relevant quotations from many well-known Americans past and present from many political ideologies
- Duplicitous = Deceptiveness by pretending one set of feelings and acting under the influence of another
- It is our responsibility as a free and informed society to do what it takes to fight for liberty, justice and freedom
- Finding a balance between too little government (which leads to anarchy) and too much government (which leads to oligarchy)